Complete Tenant Resources
Because of the fast pace of growth the Oklahoma City area is seeing in the last few years, you’re going to find a large marketplace for rental homes. Fidelity Real Estate Brokers helps prospective tenants through the process of finding and applying for the home that best suits your needs and budget. If you qualify as a Tenant, you’ll have privileged access to a suite of tools that create a pleasant rental experience.
Tenants are able to Pay Online and receive useful services.
- 24/7 Maintenance request online.
- For all emergencies call 911.
We are proud to manage some of the most desirable rentals around Oklahoma City Metro. Our caring staff understands that excellence for our tenants is achieved through consistent work to improve the quality of service and attention to detail. Our tenants appreciate and feel comfortable knowing that we accept Maintenance Requests through our online service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and that they will be able to reach a qualified employee who will promptly address any maintenance issues as it relates to the safety and integrity of the property they live in.
- Does your Office have an After-Hours Drop Box?
Yes- Drop Box is located on the south entry of the Fidelity Real Estate Brokers office building
- How fast can i expect my work order to be completed?
Please allow 7 days for non emergency and 1-2 days for urgent matters.
- I did not have a pet when I moved in, may I have a pet now?
First, email your Property Manager of your request for a pet. Do not move a pet into the property without permission. Fidelity Real Estate Brokers will contact the owner and submit your request. If the owner does allow the pet, an increased security deposit and pet fee will be required and a pet addendum must be signed.
- What do I do in case of emergencies?
Call 580.272.7551 or 405.388.3575 or submit a maintenance request online
The following are some types of real emergencies. These are situations in which Management should be contacted immediately. Please use your best discretion for those situations not listed.
- When security has been breached or is threatened by burglary, vandalism, or other disturbances.
- Please contact 911 immediately, then call us.
- Lack of heat in Winter — when outdoor Temp is below 40 Degrees
- Damage caused by wind, storm, fire, which directly inhibits your unit inside or out.
- Flooding caused by Plumbing Breakdown.
- Back-up of sewer or other sanitary facility.
- Electrical failures or short circuit
- Inoperable door or window locks.
Please note that it is the responsibility of our Tenants to handle the following:
- Unclogging toilets and drains
- Replacing light bulbs
- Replacing smoke detector batteries
- Flipping circuit breakers
- Flipping Ground Fault Circuit Interceptors (GFCI, GFI, Outlets in Bathrooms and Kitchen)
- What do I do to add or remove a roommate?
The first thing to note is it is a requirement of your lease that everyone living on the premises is on the lease. It is also important to note that once on a lease we are not legally obliged to allow a removal. With that said, in some properties roommates are common and we will accommodate whenever possible. Key notes are:
- All Roommates must apply and pay the application fee.
- There is a $100.00 New Roommate Fee.
- We do not process security deposits with roommate changes. You will need to sign a document stating the security deposit stays with the original lease and is not disbursed until all roommates have moved out of the property
- When I move out, what do I need to do to receive my full security deposit back?
You will receive a detailed list outlining obligations upon move out, according to the lease agreement. If all obligations are met, you will receive a 100% security refund back.
- Where do I put in a request for a repair to be completed?