Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms of Service
- BINDING CONTRACT. By registering for and/or using the services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the site, you agree that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service and all other operating rules, policies and procedures. If you are accepting these Terms of Service on behalf of a company, you confirm that you have the authority to do so. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who seek property investments or seek rental or sales listings, and users who are contributors of comments, reviews, photos, video, content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
- Multiple Listing Service (“MLS”). By registering for and/or using the Services in any manner, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) you are entering into a lawful consumer-broker relationship with us; (ii) you have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale or lease of real estate of the type being offered through our Site; (iii) you will only use the information from the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, except in connection with your consideration of the purchase and sale of an individual property; and (iv) you will not copy, redistribute, or retransmit any of the data or information provided through the Site except in connection with your consideration of the purchase and sale of an individual property. You also acknowledge the MLS’s ownership of, and the validity of the MLS’s copyright in, the MLS database compilation, as well as the ownership and validity of copyright of the individual broker in specific listing content.
- Eligibility Requirements. You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into, perform your obligations under, and abide by these Terms of Service. If you are under the age of 18, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is revoked where these Terms of Service or use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, the Services are offered only for your use and not for the use or benefit of any third party; and in any event, each person receiving the benefit of the Services must agree to and abide by these Terms of Service as a condition to our obligations.
- Non-U.S. Users. The Site is controlled and offered by us from our facilities in the State of Oklahoma, United States of America. We make no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
What We Do
- Our Platform. In addition to the services we offer in person, the Site and Services are an online platform on which people or entities that wish (and have the right) to rent, lease, or sublet their properties (“Landlords”) or sell their properties (“Sellers”) may propose to us property listings (“Listings”) and people who wish to rent, lease or sublease (“Renters”) or buy (“Buyers”) such properties may search for, obtain information regarding and potentially complete transactions with respect to such properties. We do not own or operate or have any control over the properties or Listings.
- To sign up for certain Services, you will be required to register for an account on the Site (an “Account”). You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated. You shall not: (i) select or use as a username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use, as a username, a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account password secure. You may never use another person’s user account or registration information for the Services without permission. You must notify us immediately of any change in your eligibility to use the Services, breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account. You shall have the ability to delete your Account, either directly or through a request made to one of our employees or affiliates.
- Broker Restrictions in Oklahoma. Any real estate broker, salesperson, agent, or similar state licensed real estate professional (“Real Estate Agent”) who uses any Content for its customer must first enter into a co-brokerage agreement with Fidelity Real Estate Brokers. We authorize the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (“OREC”) and/or Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of Realtors (“OKCMAR”) (and each of their duly authorized representatives) to access the Site for the purposes of verifying compliance with the provisions of these Terms. We reserve the right to deny or terminate access to any Real Estate Agent except to the extent such Real Estate Agent is accessing the Site for the foregoing purposes. No person, including any Real Estate Agent, may market or make commercial use of the Content in any way, including without limitation advertising our property listings, copying our Content for commercial use, or contacting our customers or the owners or sellers of any properties listed on the site.
- Definition. For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, Listings, information, data, text, inquiries, photographs, videos, virtual tours, audio clips, written posts, reviews, feedback, and comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services.
- Availability of Content. We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to, (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms of Service), or for no reason at all, and (ii) to remove or block any Content from the Services.
Rules of Conduct
- As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms of Service. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services.
- You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Content, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty (see our DMCA Copyright Policy [URL]);
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate; is unlawful, threatening, discriminatory, hateful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity; promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group; or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party;
- impersonates, bullies, stalks, or intimidates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives, or falsifies or misrepresents yourself or your personal information; or
- publicly makes available anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information other than your own such information solely as required to complete a transaction through the functionality of the Services.
- You shall not: (i) manipulate the price or description of any Listing without proper authorization, (ii) interfere with other user’s Listings, (iii) recruit, solicit or encourage any other user to use third party services or websites that are competitive to ours, (iv) use the Site or Services to find a Listing, Landlord, Buyer, Seller or Renter and then complete a transaction independent of the Site or Services in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any fees related to our provision of the Services, (v) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure, (vi) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services, (vii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services), (viii) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; (ix) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site, (x) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services, (xi) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies, (xii) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including without limitation any Application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (xiii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services, or (xiv) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- Our Additional Rights. We also reserve the right, without obligation, to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, (v) fulfill your requests for services, or (vi) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and the public. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE MAY, BUT HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO, CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS, REFERENCE CHECKS, AND CREDIT CHECKS, ON ANY USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES. We endeavor to treat all parties fairly and honestly and to support equal housing opportunities and encourage our users to do so.
Third Party Services
- The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These other resources are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply our endorsement or any association between us and their operators. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
- We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may do so by following the instructions on the Site or through the Services. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. All provisions of these Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, licenses of User Content, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability, and Arbitration.
- No Fiduciary Duty. Unless we have signed a state-mandated written agreement with you that states otherwise, we have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that we have no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users gain access to the Services;
- what Content you access via the Services; or
- how you may interpret or use the Content
- No Liability for Third Parties. You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. We make no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, or legality of material or Content contained in or accessed through the Services; or for any actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Services. If any sample or other contracts are provided on the Site or otherwise through the Services, we do not warrant that such terms will sufficiently cover the relationship you seek to develop by entering into such terms, nor do we represent, warrant or guaranty that such terms are legal, binding, adequate, complete or in any way appropriate for your intended purposes. You should consult with independent legal counsel prior to entering into any contract or agreement with a third party. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LISTING, PROPERTY, CONTRACT, CONTENT, OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF LISTING INFORMATION, PROPERTIES, CONTENT OR SERVICES. You acknowledge and agree that we (i) do not decide what price is appropriate for the Listing, (ii) do not guarantee the condition of any properties, or the performance, adequacy or completeness of inspections, services, products or repairs (iii) do not have any obligation to conduct any inspections whatsoever, including without limitation, of common areas, offsite areas, or other aspects of the properties, (iv) have no responsibility for identifying defects with the property, or inspecting public records or permits regarding title or use of the properties, (v) are not responsible for verifying square footage, representations of others, or information contained in any property reports, listings, or promotional materials, and (vi) are not responsible for providing legal or tax advice regarding any transactions. Listings and related information provided from third parties are provided solely as a convenience and Fidelity Real Estate Brokers has not reviewed or confirmed any information originating from sources other than Fidelity Real Estate Brokers.
- DISCLAIMER. THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WE, AND OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (IV) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Indemnification. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our affiliates and each of our and their respective employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to (i) your use or misuse of, or access to, the Services, Listings, Content, or otherwise from your User Content, (ii) violation of these Terms of Service, (iii) breach of any contract, or other agreement you enter into, (iv) personal injury, property damage, or other claims or damages relating to property defects, conditions, legality or suitability, (v) your interactions or transactions with any other user, or (vi) infringement by you, or any third party using your Account or identity in the Services, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Limitation of Liability
- LIABILITY LIMITS. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, NOR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, ACCOMMODATIONS, RIGHTS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) OF the LESSER of (A) fees paid to us for the particular Services during the immediately previous three (3) month period or (B) $100.00.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (i) USER SUBMISSIONS, (ii) THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, or (iii) the condition, legality or suitability of any property; AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS SOLELY AND ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- Releases. You shall and hereby do release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired housing through the Services. You hereby release us and our directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, predecessors, assigns, heirs, service providers, insurers, investors, attorneys, advisors, and suppliers, from all claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, direct and indirect, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to content accessed through the Site or Services, or any interactions with others arising out of or related thereto, and you expressly waive the provisions of any local law, which provides in substance: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor,” and all similar code provisions in any jurisdiction.
ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER – IMPORTANT – PLEASE REVIEW AS THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- Arbitration. YOU AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US (WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DISPUTE INVOLVES A THIRD PARTY) WITH REGARD TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DISPUTES RELATED TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND/OR RIGHTS OF PRIVACY AND/OR PUBLICITY, WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION UNDER THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION’S RULES FOR ARBITRATION OF CONSUMER-RELATED DISPUTES AND YOU AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY. DISCOVERY AND RIGHTS TO APPEAL IN ARBITRATION ARE GENERALLY MORE LIMITED THAN IN A LAWSUIT, AND OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU AND WE WOULD HAVE IN COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION As an alternative, you may bring your claim in your local “small claims” court, if permitted by that small claims court’s rules and if within such court’s jurisdiction, unless such action is transferred, removed or appealed to a different court. You may bring claims only on your own behalf. Neither you nor we will participate in a class action or class-wide arbitration for any claims covered by this agreement to arbitrate. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person’s account, if we are a party to the proceeding. This dispute resolution provision will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and not by any state law concerning arbitration. In the event the American Arbitration Association is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within one hundred and sixty (160) days of filing the case, then either we or you can elect to have the arbitration administered instead by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. Any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrator will not have authority to award damages, remedies or awards that conflict with these Terms of Service.
- Severability. If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Except as otherwise set forth in Section 14, these Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, including its conflicts of law rules, and the United States of America, and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not be applicable hereto. Without limiting Section 14 above, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the state and Federal courts of New York County, New York for the purposes of these Terms of Service. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE OR SERVICES OR US MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- User Disputes. We reserve the right, without any obligation, to intervene in or monitor disputes between our users. You agree to cooperate with and assist us in good faith, and to provide us with such information and take such actions as we may reasonably requested, in connection with any disputes involving you. Although we may moderate content or disputes in our discretion, we have no authority to legally bind third parties, or force them to resolve complaints or disputes. Any efforts or statements made by us to intervene in or moderate disputes is superseded by this provision, which may not be modified, waived or released except by a written agreement, dated and signed by our Chief Executive Officer and dated and signed by the individual or entity to whom the modification, waiver or release is granted.
- Export Control. By using the Site or Services, you represent and warrant that (i) neither you nor any Listing proposed by you, if any, is located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use the Site or Services for any purpose prohibited by U.S. law, including the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. You may not use, export, re-export, import, or transfer the Application except as authorized by United States law, the laws of the jurisdiction in which you obtained the Application, and any other applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, the Application may not be exported or re-exported: (a) into any United States embargoed countries; (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Person’s List or Entity List; or (c) or into any country or to any person or entity on any similar lists maintained in any applicable jurisdiction.
- Feedback. Your feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site and Services (“Feedback”) is welcome. You may submit Feedback by emailing email@example.com. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback is and shall be the sole and exclusive property of us and you shall and hereby do assign to us all right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein, notwithstanding anything else, and you will execute documents and take such further acts as we may reasonably request to effectuate the foregoing ownership and rights.
- Application Terms. If we make the Services available as an application for mobile devices (“Application”), then subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, we grant you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download and install a copy of the Application on a single mobile device or computer that you own or control and run such copy of the Application solely for your own personal use. We reserve all rights in the Application not expressly granted to you by these Terms. Furthermore, with respect to any App Store Sourced Application (defined below), you will only use the App Store Sourced Application (i) on an Apple-branded product that runs the iOS (Apple’s proprietary operating system) and (ii) as permitted by the “Usage Rules” set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service. In the event you are accessing the Services via an application on a device provided by Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) or an application obtained through the Apple App Store (each, an “Apple Store Sourced Application”), the following shall apply:
- Both you and we acknowledge that these Terms of Service are concluded between you and us only, and not with Apple, and that Apple is not responsible for the Application or the Content;
- The Application is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Services for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service as they are applicable to the Services;
- You will only use the Application in connection with an Apple device that you own or control;
- You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application;
- In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, including those implied by law, you may notify Apple of such failure; upon notification, Apple’s sole warranty obligation to you will be to refund to you the purchase price, if any, of the Application;
- You acknowledge and agree that we, and not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have in relation to the Application;
- You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any third party claim that the Application or your possession and use of the Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, and not Apple, will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such infringement claim;
- You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
- Both you and we acknowledge and agree that, in your use of the Application, you will comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use; and
- Both you and we acknowledge and agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms of Service, and that upon your acceptance of these Terms of Service, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms of Service against you as the third party beneficiary hereof.
- Entire Agreement and Severability. These Terms of Service, together with any state-mandated disclosure forms provided by us to you separately, are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Services, including use of the Site, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to the Services. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms of Service will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder
- Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation, or third party acts or omission
- Assignment. These Terms of Service are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
- Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms of Service and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
- Notices. Unless otherwise specified in these Term of Service, all notices under these Terms of Service will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service. Electronic notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Waiver. Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms of Service. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms of Service to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives.
- Headings. The section and paragraph headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- Third Party Rights. These Terms of Service are for the benefit of us and our affiliates, vendors, and suppliers, and our and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers. Each of these entities and individuals shall have the right to assert and enforce these Terms of Service directly against you on its or their behalf.
- Contact. If you have any questions, complaints, or claims with respect to the Services, you may contact us at Fidelity Real Estate Brokers, LLC, 16307 Sonoma Park Drive STE 3, Edmond OK 73013; email@example.com; 405-388-3575.
Effective Date of Terms of Service: January 01, 2016